Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 8/29/11




Menu Plan Monday! Linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie Menu Plan Monday.

Last week I had great success in that I made four of the five dinners I planned. Since I am new to this discipline, I feel very happy about that. (And this is new. In the past I would have considered it a failed venture because I missed one.)

Using Say Mmm again and let's see if this works:

DayBreakfastLunchDinnerOther
Mon 8/29Oatmeal with butter and maple syrup
Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce, Green Gobble-'Em Garlic Bread Chunks, Green SaladGreek Pasta Salad
Tue 8/30Scrambled Eggs with Toast
Tortilla-Black Bean Casserole, Lettuce, Sliced Tomatoes
Wed 8/31Classic Bran Muffins
Panda Express Orange Chicken with RiceRice Cooker Rice, Half and Half
Thu 9/1
Texas Chili & Frito Pie, Fresh fruitGreen Salad
Sun 9/4
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese, Crispy Cucumbers and tomatoes in dill dressing

And this should be the grocery list:
http://www.saymmm.com/printgrocerylist.php?grocerylist%5B%5D=cWiAujjFRC

No comments: