Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bible in 90 Days eleventh week check-in with Mom's Toolbox

I am so late in checking in!

This week is Spring Break and I am all turned around. I keep feeling like it is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday!

I am still working on it, but judging from the posts, I think I am bringing up the rear!

Still in the Minor Prophets, but I can see that New Testament in the distance…. I addition to my time being turned around, I wanted to be able to sayI had made it to the New Testament, so there was some procrastination in posting my check-in and some pride going on, too. Yuck.

My 55-year-old eyes need new glasses and it is slowing me down! I put on some of those magnifiers and wow! What a difference. Reading speed immediately picked up.

The prophets’ words are already difficult because of what they say and how they say it. When you can’t really see the words clearly, it is even slower going! I should be able to say I’m in the NT at our check-in next week. 

No comments: