Saturday, April 25, 2009

Computer-free Sundays

I have made a commitment to myself to stay off the computer on Sundays. I kept this commitment for two Sundays and then broke it last Sunday. It started innocently enough, because my husband, who didn't have internet access, asked me to look up something. I did that and then rationalized that I had already blown it, so.... Sounds just like a dieter, doesn't it?

I did keep off the computer more than usual on Monday, to "sort of" make up for it.

Edited to add: Commitment kept on 4/5, 4/12, 4/26, 5/3!

In addition to that, I have made a commitment to keep off the computer until 12 noon Monday through Friday.

Edited to add: Commitment kept probably four days out of five each week. Need to do better!

These two commitments should help me reign in my excessive computer/internet time.

No comments: