Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bible Reading Plans, Part 2

I wrote about my Bible reading plan here.

Then I wrote about some group Bible study plans in this post.

I just never got around to writing that "Part 2."

Here is one entry for individual Bible reading plans: The Five-Lane Reading Plan. I have not used this, but it does sound interesting. Plan to take some time to read about it and figure it out, but it seems to be a good plan.

Another plan that has been around a while is the M'Cheyne Bible Reading Plan. Read this first: a bit of history and explanation and even a "tune-up." Here is the plan, in a simple form.

An easy and interesting way to read the Bible in one year is to buy a chronological one year Bible. I own The Daily Bible: New International Version: With Devotional Insights to Guide You Through God's Word. I started it, but I never did finish it. I have trouble keeping the discipline up during the summer. I really liked it, however, and will do it again sometime.

And some other time, I would like to read the King James Version in a one-year format.

No comments: