Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1930s Marital Scale

73

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!



Some of the questions were hard to answer because things have changed so much.

I scored higher than I thought I would. I haven't felt very much like a superior wife at all these days!

I need to work on a few things:

Doesn't want to get up to prepare breakfast. (Sometimes I do, most times it is everyone on their own!)

Dresses for breakfast. (Used to do this daily, then got sloppy about it.)

Good sense of humor--jolly and gay. (See below about whining and complaining.)

Has pleasant disposition in the morning--not crabby. (I am not usually crabby and I am sometimes pleasant, but most often I am just quiet. I think. I need to pay attention to how I am appearing to others.)

Neat housekeeper--tidy and clean. (Could be better!)

Often whining and complaining. (I have gotten into the very bad habit of complaining)

Puts cold feet on husband at night to warm them. (I really don't think he minds; he invites me to.)

Well, that's enough. Plenty to think about!

No comments: