1. Girls had good lessons.
2. Birds, bird calls and migration.
3. Hearing my teenage son's gentle, "Hi" directed to the dog.
4. Taste of green tea and the fact it is my preference these days.
5. A fun dinner at IHOP with the kids. We laughed together.
6. Kitchen cleaned nicely by one of the kids.
7. Kids' smiles.
8. Helping my son with English homework and noticing how big he is.
9. Baseball season has begun.
11. Grace, which comes from God.
12. Most important gift, that of salvation, from my Lord, Jesus Christ.
Joining many others, I am writing my list of gifts.