Monday, September 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 9/19/11


I'm linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie Menu Plan Monday.

Okay, so last week I didn't post a menu plan. I like things better when I plan dinners! Although I have to stop trying to do it PERFECTLY (it takes too long and doesn't work anyway) and just plan!

Monday: We had Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna. It was delicious! (And yes, it was on my plan earlier. Didn't make it until now.)

Tuesday: Greek Stuffed Peppers (Slow Cooker), Greek Salad and maybe a Greek Pasta Salad, too. (Because I think the Stuffed Peppers may not go over well with a couple of the kids.)
I got these recipes out of the newspaper. This recipe looks like the one I have.

Wednesday: Cheesy Shells from 30 Day Gourmet.

Thursday: Parsley Parmesan Chicken

Friday: Tacos filled with seasoned ground turkey

No comments: