Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bible in 90 Days fifth week check-in with Mom's Toolbox

MomsToolbox

February 1, 2011

I am late checking in. Sorry!


Still behind. :-( Maybe three days? Need to press forward!

I realized that I have taken up some of the things I set aside to do this: mainly computer time (reading blogs among other things), newspaper and some TV (The Biggest Loser and Masterpiece Theater). I confessing here so that I’ll be willing to give those up again.

Also, since I didn’t build in an hour a day to read, I really do have to be diligent about reading at every available moment and I slacked off on that.

Praying for better things this week!

Leah

P.S. I am far enough behind that I don’t think I’ll be caught up by next week. I am aiming for the Monday after that, February 14th.

No comments: