- Get the uniforms that are needed tomorrow in the washer (5 minutes)
- Work on putting up clean clothes. Put the kids' clean stuff just outside their door. (15 minutes)
- Unload dishwasher. (What is this doing being undone this late in the day/early the next day? For shame!) (10 minutes)
- Move wet things to dryer (1 minute)
- Sweep kitchen (5 minutes)
- Put away more clothes (10 minutes)
- Tidy kitchen (5 minutes)
- Pick up and straighten up downstairs (aiming for the biggest, most obvious messes) (9 minutes)
GET OFF THE COMPUTER!
I'll report on how my one hour worked soon...